Cellspan Bronchial Implants
Cellspan Bronchial Implants may enable the surgeon to preserve the lung and repair the bronchus following surgical resection—without debilitating outcomes and complications.
Cellspan implants are intended to offer important advantages over standard pneumonectomy:
- Allow for safe reattachment of the main airways
- Enable preservation of the lung
- Improve morbidity and mortality rates
- Improve patient quality of life
- Reduce costs through reduced hospitalization and in-hospital morbidity rates
As an alternative to the debilitating pneumonectomy procedure, Cellspan implants may have the ability to make a life-changing difference for an estimated 5,000 patients in the U.S. and E.U.